We are looking for a Planner to join our team.
BC. is a social influence marketing and digital talent management agency. We work with brands to help them achieve their objectives, and create meaningful impact, through the use of digital channels and influencers.
Our clients and the influencers we work alongside are pretty incredible, and with a rapidly growing space we’re on the hunt for a new Planner to help deliver excellent results and be a big part of making BC. even more successful.
To be kick-ass in this role, you’ll be;
- An experienced Planner/Account Manager with at least 4 years experience and a passion for digital marketing
- Self Motivated – you know how to get shit done
- A natural relationship builder – whether it’s an agency big-wig or up-and-coming mummy blogger, you can find common ground
- Personally experienced in the world of social media and blogging. You know how to make social media work for businesses and have even converted a few haters in your time
- Detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- The person that’s always correcting grammar and spelling. You’re a fine written and verbal communicator and you’re proud of it
- More than willing to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional results for our clients
Yes, you will get your hands dirty, yes you will work hard but you’ll also be part of the new frontier of marketing in NZ and you’ll want to be an integral part of that story to help write the rule book within a very entrepreneurial and already successful organisation.
In return for all your excellence you’ll get to work in a social environment with a talented bunch of people. We’re based in the Auckland CBD and close to everything you might need (e.g. good coffee, delicious treats, espresso martinis).
Think you could be a good fit? Please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.